New Mighty Grace Charitable Trust is a non-profit organization working since 1986, with a commitment to work with marginalized sections of the society and to bring them attain dignified quality life. Our Trust is registered as an organization in 2009 vide Registration No.: BK IV 202/09-10 Dated: 07-11-2009 by Dr.Mohan and Mrs.Cynthia, educating 10000+ children, has evolved into a much Bigger Organization, with new ideas of resources controller Dr.Mohan and Mrs.Cynthia and NMGCT Team along with Mr.Kishore play an important role in enabling Women and Children Community especially persons like Blinds, Destitute, Physically Handicapped, Leprosy, Old age persons, Disabled & Destitute Children etc., to enable them to access the resources available to the society. Over the last Thirty-six years, NMGCT has been working relentlessly to bring change and impact in lives of over 100000+ people. Its bottom- up approach of inclusive development has changed lives of many and has led the path in sustainable development.
The trust has a vision to provide good platform for Women & Children Community especially the above said to adhere their inherent through often hidden potential through a holistic approach by providing them with necessary Mobility, Aids, Support Service to Disable like Physiotherapy, Counseling Services, Previously Wheelchair Assistance & Guidance for Vocational Education and job placement for Blind, Destitute, and leprosy etc., NMGCT is planning to build a network with organization working in the Women and Children sector especially the above said and the color ashes with this organization in providing the necessary assistance to people with problems.
NMGCT intends to Educate and Empower the students by imparting knowledge and nurturing their talents and skills with quality Education. It moulds them to become self disciplined persons with core social values and develop their competence to face the challenges of future efficiently. NMGCT envisions a future India, free from poverty, where all children, regardless of background or class have equal opportunity to get an education. We provide education to children from underprivileged or low-income families to achieve this goal.
OBJECTIVES OF NEW MIGHTY GRACE CHARITABLE TRUST
- To create awareness about welfare of these community in order attitude change.
- To promote pre-vocational and vocational and training to teach useful skills for women, especially blinds, destitute, physically handicapped, leprosy, and old age persons etc. to make them self supporting.
- To extend quality education to the children of the sector of the community.
- To support quality oriented research to promote the physical, social, physiological and medical needs for needy.
- To generate employment opportunity for the disabled persons both in cash and kind, be act as a bride, between the needs of the communities and resources available in society.
- Since its inception, they have been focusing mainly on blinds, destitute, physically handicapped, leprosy ridden, visually impaired and deaf.